Wednesday, May 15, 2013



Dear Valued Customers,

Please be informed that 'SFBeautyWithSally' will be closed from 17th May - 21th May. I will be away on holiday for 5 days (overseas). I will come back on 22th May 2013.

For any inquiries or order, please email to me, sallymzain@gmail.com/sallymzain@yahoo.com or leave your messages in my Facebook Page (sfbeautywithsally). I will reply as soon as possible.

Last shipping will be on Friday, 17th May. Bayaran pada hari esok 16th May akan dipos pada 17th May. Bayaran yang dibuat pada 17th May hingga 21th May akan dihantar pada 22hb May.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

P/S: Order or payment made from 17th May - 21th May will receive souvenir from me. Please email me your payment slip together with your fullname and address. FYI, I am not in roaming mode.

0 comments: